This method with enable you to transfer airtime from your prepaid SIM to any prepaid or postpaid WiMAX account.
How to use:
first you need to register. To do so, you can simply SMS 12 to 1112. You will receive an SMS to help you choose your desired PIN. Once you've set the PIN and sent it to 1112, you have registered for P2P! From then on, you will be able to use the service by entering the PIN. In other words, the following steps need to be taken to register for P2P:
1- Sending 12 to 1112 via SMS
2- Setting your desired 5 to 8 digit PIN using the following rule and sending the same to 1112:
This is a sample of how you should use the above rule to for instance choose "12345" as your PIN:
Note: Registration for P2P is free of charge.
How to use P2P:
In order to transfer airtime from your prepaid SIM, you may use either of the following methods:
1. SMS: send an SMS to 1112 including the following written from left to right:
1. The airtime receiver’s number;
2. The amount of airtime you wish to transfer (in Rials); and
3. Your PIN number (comprising of 5 to 8 digits and NO letters at all).
Airtime receiver's number: amount of airtime in Rials:5 to 8 digit PIN number
2. USSD: dial the following USSD code from your Irancell SIM card:
*142*No. of the airtime receiver*the amount in Rials*5 t0 8 digit code# [yes/ok]
The transferred airtime will be either added to the receiver’s airtime (prepaid) or the same amount will be deducted from the receiver’s account (postpaid).
After the airtime transfer, an SMS will be sent both to the sender and receiver of the airtime informing them of the date and time of transfer, the receiver/ sender’s number and the amount of airtime transferred.
• As a security feature, if you type in the incorrect PIN number 20 times your P2P service will be deactivated. Should this occur, you will need to contact the Call Centre to reactivate the service.
• An amount of 500 Rials will be deducted from the sender’s account as a transaction fee per transfer.
How to Change your P2P PIN:
In order to change your PIN number you can simply SMS the following message to 1112 from your Irancell SIM:
For instance if you wish to change your PIN from 12345 to 33333, you need to send the following via SMS to 1112:
Note: In order to have your “change PIN” request carried out, you need to write the required details exactly as stipulated in the instructions (inserting “:” between them); if not, your request will not be successful.
Forgot your PIN?
In case you forgot your password, you need to contact MTN Irancell Call Centre: Dial: 700 from your Irancell SIM or 09377000000 from other lines.